We went to the museum. There were dahlias.
I was impressed because it was free and the museum was made out of so much money. We took the bus. We took the bus back down. We watched a movie.
We watched a movie. We took the bus back down.
We took the bus. I was impressed becauuse it was free.
We went to the museum and it was made out of so much money.
We took the bus. There were dahlias.
We took the bus back down. There were dahilas.
We watched a movie. There was a bus.
(I was impressed)
1. We went to the museum.
2. The next day I had icecream.
3. We took the bus. We took the bus back down.
4. We waited in line for a movie. We watched a movie.
5. The man at the counter watches the television, curses silently.
6. (The television was hung from the ceiling)
7. Let me say something: Air conditioning, windshield wiper fluid.
8. I say: Today is Sunday.
9. “I don’t know what the mornings look like.”
9. “The mornings look like they might be cooler but they never are.”
10. There was a line for the movie.
If there was a line for the movie
If the bus was empty
If the terrace was empty
If the next day
there was ice cream
If we sat but we had to leave early
Then we got off the bus too early
Then we had to leave because of the movie
Then the next day I had ice cream
Then the campus was empty
Then today is Sunday
and then the bus stopped empty
So the terrace is empty
So today is early
So this morning is Sunday
So the mornings are cool and the theater
is cool and the day is empty
So there is ice cream
Jesus Christ there is ice cream
Jesus Christ the terrace is empty
Jesus Christ the day is empty
Jesus Christ early
Jesus Christ movie
Jesus Christ day, ice cream, movie, empty, early, empty, empty,
day, early, ice cream, empty, movie
(Vertical blinds, a car’s engine)